Last updated: april 8, 2021 : Atelier Des Ors, 37 RUE D’ANTIBES, CANNES, 0640, FRANCE
Atelier Des Ors collects personal data. This data is necessary to manage your order. This data includes contact details, address, email and phone numbers. This data may be transmitted to companies that contribute to the relations, particularly around payment and delivery.
Atelier Des Ors uses the collected personal data for various purposes:
- To provide you with services
- To notify you about changes to our services and/or products
- To provide customer support
- To gather analysis or valuable information so that we can improve our services
- To comply with legal and regulatory obligations
- To detect, prevent and address technical issues
According to the French Data Protection law (known as “Informatique et liberté”) law of January 6, 1978, you have the right to access, rectification and erasure of the personal data that concerns you. For this purpose, you can simply write to us at Atelier Des Ors, 37 Rue d’Antibes, Cannes 06400, France. You must include your first name, surname, email and mailing address.
Depending on the choices you made when creating or viewing your account, you may receive offers and invitations from our company. If you no longer wish to receive them, you may at any time request to unsubscribe by unchecking the box on your account page or by sending an email to email@example.com
Your data remains secure and will not be sold or used by third parties.